Things To Know About How To Set Up Badminton Net
As you all know, badminton is one of the most entertaining games. All ages of people can play this game for fun. You can play badminton at anywhere you want with the help of badminton net.
This game is almost the same as to tennis, the only difference is that badminton players have to use small size racket and shuttlecock. This game requires some accessories such as a racket, shuttlecock, and a net.
The size of the court is not different and is manufactured as per the instructions of Badminton World Federation. According to the standard regulations; the height and set up of the badminton net should be decided.
When you are playing this game only for fun then you need not have to follow the rules. But, if you are a professional player, then you must have to follow all rules. You can make your game perfect to play by keeping the measurement, boundaries, and net height proper.
Badminton Set Comes with Some Apparatus which are the Following:
- Spray paint
- Badminton net kit
Pace for How to Set Up the Badminton Net
Pace – 1
The setting of the poles:
You can take two placed for poles in the center of the court. Badminton court set includes these poles which are manufactured from aluminum metal. After placing the poles, fixed the net on the top of the poles, after placing the poles. To join the net, badminton poles come with a loop or hook
Pace – 2
Fixing of poles into the ground:
Placed the poles in the plane ground and makes sure the poles get secured tightly on the ground. For best poles fixing, you can use the equipment for the best poles fixing in the right way.
Pace – 3
The height of the net should be 5 feet in the middle part and 5 feet 1 inch high over the poles. These measurements are standard for the badminton net.
Pace – 4
Lines and boundaries for set up the badminton net:
Draw the boundaries with the help of chalk, spray paint, tape, and rope along entire the ground and take a position of the boundaries as per the guidelines. According to the badminton rules and regulations, a double badminton play court is a rectangle in size that is 44 feet long and 20 feet wide and the single court has 17 feet breadth and length is also the same.
If you decide to play in indoor, then find the perfect place to play. Stay some space outside the court which can be used for the audiences or storage. To calculate the court you have to use a cone. Put it in a corner then draw the line with a measuring tape. Check out the length is 44 feet. Then compute the breadth across by putting the third cone. After calculating the first and third cone, reconfirm with another cone.
- It is very important to what type of game you are going to play. if you play the badminton only for enjoy then you just required badminton set which comes with every equipment’s like- badminton racquet, shuttlecocks, foldaway net with folding poles, and ropes for net holding. The quality of badminton doesn’t matter in this situation.
- For professional play; you have to look at their quality and price. Purchase the racket and shuttlecock of best quality
- Take net and metallic poles. Check the net which is good or bad to keep it in hot weather or rainy day.
- For playing badminton game with comfort, you have to need to wear the badminton dress. You can play your game very comfortably with this dress and also make the use of gym shoes they give you soft feeling and support for a long time.
- Take a carrying bag for your badminton set with it you can carry your badminton set very easily.